Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:19:31 -0400
From:      "Jason Cribbins" <freebsdlist@kibserv.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   setup freebsd with no keyboard

I am trying to setup a computer that has no keyboard.  I took a HD and
installed it in a fully functional PC then installed FreeBSD as I did so
many times before leaving everything to dhcp for network setup.  I was able
to successfully login from remote when I was done.

Now I place this hd in another pc that has no available keyboard and the
only network setup I see it do is lo0 127.0.0.1

What might be the trouble?  Is there a way to connect to this from the
network card without having an IP address?  Maybe some sort of NetBIOS or
ipx or something?

Any ideas?  I have tried everything here.

-Jason