Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:08:01 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Does anyone know of a package that would allow for several mailing lists
to be archived/indexed in a manner similar to that of www.freebsd.org?
What I would like to accomplish eventually is some sort of web-based
interface to allow our users to search for information in our mailing
list archives.
	Essentially, I'm looking to accomplish almost the same thing as what
the FreeBSD website does for this mailing list as well as the others.
Would it be possible to obtain the source-code from the actual FreeBSD
site, if so, whom should I contact?
	If not, does anyone know of any others?

--
Nathan Vidican