Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      beno - <purabachata@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is Portmaster In an Infinite Loop?

Hi;
I upgraded yesterday from 5.3 to 6.1 and things went smoothly. I didn't upgrade the ports, but this morning at around 10:00 I started that process. It is now past 3:30 and the darn thing is still going. I've also noticed that it prints bind stuff and perl stuff over and over again. Maybe all of this is normal. Maybe this process takes days to update. But maybe there's a problem I should know about. Please advise.
beno3