Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:20:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ralph Huntington <rjh@mohawk.net>
To:        Andre Hall <ahall@pcgameauthority.com>
Cc:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>, <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: FrontPage 2002 Extensions Help

Actually, Frontpage extensions work fine on FreeBSD. We've been doing it
for years for our hosting and colo business. The extensions want apache
1.3.19, but it can be hacked to use any recent version. We use 1.3.26.

I don't know what Drew's problem is or I would have offered something. We
build it all from sources in order to get the exact arrangement we want.
But I do know that, correctly installed, fp2002 extensions work fine with
fbsd.

Ralph