Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:07:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      torstenb@vmunix.org (Torsten Blum)
To:        freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        torstenb@vmunix.org, patrick@mindstep.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 code freeze scheduled for Jan 15th

Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

[complaining that people just complain instead of doing the work]
> If you, the users, are not ready to do this, STOP asking those to be
> the folks so described:
>
> ``We the willing have been doing so much with so little for so long
> that we are now qualified to do anything with absolutely nothing at all''.

Rod, please,
I can only speak for myself, but I already run IPv6 on my 3.x machines and
my 4.0-current development box is running with INET6 enabled.

While probably not everybody who complained is actually doing some work,
there are people who do it and complain because they realize how important
it is.

Thanks
 -tb