Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/32456: named(8) needs named.conf(5) "see also".

The following reply was made to PR docs/32456; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To: Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: 03 Dec 2001 12:33:19 -0800

 Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr> writes:

 > Do you think you could contact the named developers and ask them to
 > make the change to the official sources?

 Yes.

 Maybe I'll even ask them to put some bug reporting contact info into
 their man pages.

 Thanks for the politeness of your rejection of my PR.  It still gripes
 me that there isn't an easier way to determine where to send PRs, but
 your "make nice" words helped me stay mellow (compared to the rude dude
 that wrote a previous rejection).