Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:12:17 -0800
From:      Matt Peterson <matt+spam@peterson.org>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free w/o the Pico

I apologize if this question has already been answered, I haven't found
an answer in the archives.  While PicoBSD certainly has its advantages,
my clients application is more designed for a "typical FreeBSD install".
We're also strapped for time, crunching OpenSSH and other required
programs just isn't going to happen.  Has anyone successfully "striped
down" the basic install to fit on 64Mb CF cards?  Any tips/tricks to
speed this process, besides slowly removing files and static binary
re-compiles?

--
Matt Peterson