Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/19205: VMWare Beta 2.0.1 RC1 available

The following reply was made to PR ports/19205; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To: mdharnois@home.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:48:37 +0900

 At Sun, 11 Jun 2000 16:42:52 -0500 (CDT),
 mdharnois@home.com wrote:
 > >Synopsis:       VMWare Beta 2.0.1 RC1 available

 > new beta/release candidate available. patches are broken.
                                                 don't apply cleanly to
                                                 the new version

 Thanks for the notice, but I'm aware of it.  Necessary changes are
 just trivial.  Look at those three .rej files.  They are merely caused
 by some whitespace/comment changes.

 In fact, the vendor has been made no essential changes over
 vmmon/vmnet modules since 2.0 release.  I, personally, have been
 longing for them to start supporting USB and CD-R/CD-RW, however,
 I can see no signs yet. :(

 --
                            /
                           /__  __

 "We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"