Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Abbas Karbassian <abbas_karbassian@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What is correct way to submit you feeback to an open PR

Hi Guys;

I have raised a PR (kern/67769) regarding problem with
Fxtv. I have received a reply from person who is
dealing with the PR and noticed that the state of the
PR is changed from (O = open) to (F = Feedback).

I have emailed my feedback to him, but the PR states
is still remained to (F = Feedback).

I don not know if I need to add my feedback to the the
above PR or not??

Could you please tell me what is the correct way of
submitting you feedback regarding an open  PR.

Since I am not part of the
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, i would be grateful if
 you could send me a reply to me
(abbas_karbassian@yahoo.com) directly.