Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2002 02:04:37 -0400
From:      c <cacerola@hotpop.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   beginning

 How did you begin to use FreeBSD?

 Me, I was surfing and read something about it, then went to the site,
downloaded bin and the docs, and began to use it, 3.1 I guess. Then
where I was working I installed 4.1, it had a bug in PHP I think ...

 I like it, it has a lot of options for everything, and cause of that
it's hard to learn and master .... so many commands, so many options. Next,
I'd need users to manage them (-:

I don't have it installed at home right now.

And right now I'm a little fed up with computers, btw. I need a break.
Bye.