Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:24:50 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@iserve.net>
To:        Kitt Diebold <kitt-lists@connecticom.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail virtusertable

At 10:53 AM 7/15/99 -0400, Kitt Diebold wrote:
>I can't figure out how to get multiple recipients listed in the
>virtusertable. The closest I can get is to build multiple recipients
>in the /etc/aliases file, and then reference that alias in the
>virtusertable.

I think thats the only way to do it. Have you considered switching to
something else? I switched one of our servers from sendmail to postfix in
about 30 minutes today, and so far I'm really digging it. You can setup
multiple recipients in it pretty easily.

user@virtual.domain	address1, address2, address3

Just a thought. I was pretty amazed at how easily I had it setup, I thought
for sure I was going to end up breaking something. :)

|  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| |  Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |