Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 1997 19:52:06 -0500
From:      Jesse Alter <EndVoid@www.webcrunchers.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

I am sorry for the unprofessional look of this email, but this message
is important. I am the CEO of Endless Void Productions.
(http://www.endvoid.base.org). I am trying to develop an operating
system. My current team of programmers have not responded to any contact
information, so I have decided to learn how to program better and take
over the project myself, hiring a new team. I need some source code to
start me off, so I was wondering if I could possibly have any source
code of an operating system, BSD or not. I am willing to pay for this.
Please assist me with my problem. Thank you very much in advance for any
help you can provide.