Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:53:11 EST
From:      SUPERZERO001@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hardware for BSD

--part1_3d.3f2014c.274f07e7_boundary

Hello there i purchase a freebsd software package package from best buy
around a week ago. I read the book that came with it, and still trying to
find out what are the hardware configurations. I really want to try the
system out but still not sure what type of hardware i should get,, should i
get a pentium 2 or pentium 3,, right know i have a pentium 3 from intel. By
the way the package that i purchased has 6 cd roms, and no floppies, when i
install those cd's the computer doesn't seem to pick it up, I was trying to
experiment to see if the cd's would work on my dvd rom. I want to stay with
my windows 98 system, and put free BSD on another computer. Please email me
with more specific details. Thank you very much.

--part1_3d.3f2014c.274f07e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello there i purchase a freebsd software package package from best buy <BR>around a week ago. I read the book that came with it, and still trying to <BR>find out what are the hardware configurations. I really want to try the <BR>system out but still not sure what type of hardware i should get,, should i <BR>get a pentium 2 or pentium 3,, right know i have a pentium 3 from intel. By <BR>the way the package that i purchased has 6 cd roms, and no floppies, when i <BR>install those cd's the computer doesn't seem to pick it up, I was trying to <BR>experiment to see if the cd's would work on my dvd rom. I want to stay with <BR>my windows 98 system, and put free BSD on another computer. Please email me <BR>with more specific details. Thank you very much.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3d.3f2014c.274f07e7_boundary--