Date:      Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:40:45 -0500
From:      Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik@intertainservices.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        marck@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: sysutils/smartmontools (daily_status_smart_devices with 3ware controller)

Hi,

I am trying to obtain a daily smart status report on one of my servers
which uses a 3ware controller. To access these devices from
smartmontools you need to refer to each drive as 3ware,0 or 3ware,1.
This doesn't seem to work well with the period script, ie.
daily_status_smart_devices="3ware,0 3ware,1 3ware,2" does not produce
any output. I have tried escaping the comma with \ but still nothing.
Any ideas on how to get these to work with the daily periodic script?

Thanks.