Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:07:53 -0500
From:      Muhannad Asfour <muhannad07@cogeco.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Yahoo! and FreeBSD Article

I was recently searching for the article that contained information about why and how Yahoo! switched to FreeBSD (The article that every "hardcore" FreeBSD user has read at least once or twice.)  I came across freebsdmall.com as having the article, but I get a 404 when I try to go to it.  I was just wondering if they have moved the article somewhere else or not and if so, what's the url?  I also found another URL ( http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6986/yahoobsd.htm ) which had the article isn't up anymore.  I was just curious to know where I could obtain it because it was a really good article.  I could also possibly mirror on my site for others to read.

Thanks