Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:14:51 +0700
From:      budsz <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        FreeBSD-Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   About *.asc

Hi,

I was search in web resource about this problem, mailing list etc, today
I get some advisory from FreeBSD security about trouble, so I try to verify
the *asc:

$ gpg --verify xdr-5.patch.asc

$ gpg --verify xdr-5.patch.asc
gpg: Signature made Thu Mar 20 08:10:01 2003 WIT using DSA key ID
CA6CDFB2
gpg: Good signature from "FreeBSD Security Officer <security-officer@FreeBSD.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: C374 0FC5 69A6 FBB1 4AED  B131 15D6 8804 CA6C
DFB2

What happen about warning message, Would you give me some clue pls.

TIA

--
budsz