Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:23:42 +0100
From:      "Henk Wevers" <henk@home.cg.nu>
To:        "'Miklos Niedermayer'" <mico@bsd.hu>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Apache 1.3.19 does not work in a jail

gdb httpd httpd.core
Reading symbols from /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_unique_id.so...
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_setenvif.so...
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...
done.
#0  0x8065cfb in ap_get_local_host ()
(gdb) br