Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:26:33 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (OLD) Teles S0/16.3c1 PnP ISA development?

Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> > Music to my ears!
>
> Add some dirty disharmonic riffs to the sound, the driver is still in an
> experimental state ;-)

Sorry if I tuned the chips to work only for my S0-bus.

The problem should be related to the built-in S/T module.
(See release notes for a temporary solution)

The transmitted bits are being sent out-of-sync, or something like that.
I'm looking into the problem, and I suspect others are doing so too :-)

The TELEINT ISDN SPEED #1 should not be affected by disharmonic distortion, because
it uses a separate SIEMENS "S/T-module". Can anyone verify this?

--
 Hans Petter Selasky