Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:44:43 -0000
From:      "Reisha & Darrell Basdeo" <rdbasdeo@carib-link.net>
To:        "Freebsd" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X exit and XDM reset

Hello,

I've setup XDM .....I am able to login via the X-Login Widget ..... Start X and run applications ...... exit X and close all
programs o.k.

However, after the last program exits something seems to go wrong.

The X-Login Widget does not come up right away, the x-root window gets grated at the top of the screen ... it appears to me that the
X server crashes .... and then a couple of seconds go by and the X-Login widget appears.

I am not sure of the config/setup of the "Xreset" file , could you provide some information on the setting up of this file. It is
possible I may I have left something .... out .... somewhere. ???????

Thank You

Regards,

~~~~
rdb