Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 18:52:54 -0600
From:      "Dragon Knight" <dragonknight@dtgnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Neophyte Question

Sorry, This Is Definitely The Wrong Place To Ask
This.  It Does Relate To FreeBSD In A Way But
I'm Not Going To Explain That Here And Waste
Your Time.  I Have A Shell Account Running
System V Release 4.0, A Friend Uploaded Me
A LARGE Zip Archive With Some Things I Need
To Get My Unix Machine Up.  But The Server
Doesn't Support Resuming, And I Get Kicked
>From My ISP Every 4 Hours And It Will Take
5 Hours Minimum To Download The Zip.
How Do I Unzip The Thing On The Shell?

Err,    Thanks   :-)