Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:30:24 +0100
From:      "Metz, E.T." <E.T.Metz@kpn.com>
To:        'Dennis' <dennis@etinc.com>
Subject:   RE: yet another unsupported PHY in fxp driver

As far as I know there is no progress yet.

I understood from the replies (and searching the archive) that Intel has the
key to the solution, in that they need to provide the required information
on what has changed in the rev-8 cards.

I'm not sure what else can be done, can there?

Possible suggestion: treat the newest Intel card as one of "known" past
cards, and see how it works??

cheers,
	Eduard