Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:33:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Mall now BSDCentral

I posted this over on -chat and only received one response.

The FreeBSD Mall has temporarily been replaced by BSD Central.  A subset
of the previously available merchandise is for sale at BSD Central.  The
problem I have is that BSD Central sells FreeBSD 4.3 for $39.95 while
their alter ego, Linux Central, sells it for $29.95.

I know Walnut Creek is gone, but who is in charge here?  It's obvious to
me that WindDrivel has no intention of any FreeBSD advocacy - they just
wanted the code.

It's sad to watch something grow and then just fall to pieces as a result
of corporate greed or stupidity...