Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:27:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?m=20p?= <sumirati@yahoo.de>
To:        wash@wananchi.com, cleitonsiqueira@fnn.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.4

> * Cleiton Luiz Siqueira <cleitonsiqueira@fnn.net> [20010808 16:15]: writing
on > the subject 'FreeBSD 3.4'
> > Dear friends,
> >
> > I've looking for FreeBSD 3.4 ISO image in the many mirror sites, but I
> > haven't found it.
> > I need because I bought 4 CD and The Complete FreeBSD book an year ago,
> > but I used many times the boot CD and it's too damaged. I would like to
> > write a new boot CD with the 3.4 FreeBSD version.
> > I'd like to know if you could please divulge where I can get it?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Cleiton
>

> Just reverse 3.4 and it becomes 4.3 and get the ISO image. It's no harm
> getting a new version ;-)
> Actually I strongly recommend the new vesrion. It's FREE.
>

> -Wash

Hi,

all that i found was this page:

ftp://ftp.ac-grenoble.fr/mirrors/FreeBSD/3.4-RELEASE/

from there you can build your own bootable ISO-Image for 3.4

But there was a mail on the list some days ago about an old ISO-Image somewhere
in Japan. But a quick search revealed nothing ...

Hope that helps

Marc