Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:37:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bruce Petro <bpetro@usa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot floppies not booting

Just a thought - make sure you are booting from the right one, try reversing them - its embarrassing, so don't tell anyone, but I did them backwards because the createfloppies batch file creates the second one first and the first one second and I didn't notice it...  I think Murphy says try the stupidist fix first.

>>I will check, again, but as I stated it DOES boot
>>from a windows 98 boot floppy.

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate