Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:45:51 -0400
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   home encrypted from install (freebsd 6.1)

Hello,
    I'm about to do a 6.1 install on a new box. I'm separating /home in the
filesystem so it's a system of it's own. During the install maybe after the
install, but before the reboot i'd like to encrypt /home so that any data
written to it after reboot will be encrypted. I was wondering if it was
possible to do this during the install? If it is how would it effect
programs like x? I'm going to have two users, one doing console logins, the
other will have x whenever he logs in, i don't want the encryption to get in
the way of this.
Thanks.
Dave.