Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:27:29 -0600
From:      "Jay Austad" <austad@marketwatch.com>
To:        "'Joe'" <joe@fasti.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 2 Questions

Set your AP into bridging mode, plug it into the inside interface on
your winXP router.  Set up an ipsec policy on winXP box on that
interface which *requires* IPSec, and matching policies on your laptops.
That way, if someone does break your wep key, they can only hop on the
AP, but not get anywhere unless they have your IPSec key.

Jay Austad
Network Security Administrator
CBS MarketWatch