Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:03:46 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Weird stuff happening with the PPP chapter

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 at 16:46:30 +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 12:49:06PM +0200, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> > It's <filename>/usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf</filename>'s
> > <literal>Redirect /handbook/userppp.html</literal> line that's
> > causing the trouble.
> >
> > Tags due to mental confusion reading what I first wrote.
>
> Give that man a banana.  I've just commented that line out and
> restarted Apache, and things now seem to be working properly.

Thanks for fixing that Nik.  I have two changes for you too :-)  This'll
help fix the broken links scattered throughout the web site to
current.html and stable.html that popped up after the rewrite of the
cutting-edge chapter (I'm about to commit a patch to the cutting-edge
chapter which will need these redirects).

Redirect /handbook/current.html	http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook/current-stable.html#CURRENT
Redirect /handbook/stable.html	http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook/current-stable.html#STABLE

- jim

--