Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:40:10 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@serebryakov.spb.ru>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mozilla revisited

Hello, Joe!
Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 8:52:23 AM, you wrote:

JMC> Okay, I've come back to the mozilla ports, and I'm trying address all
JMC> the comments I've received from users.  To do this, www/mozilla has been
JMC> repo copied to www/mozilla-vendor.  www/mozilla will be upgraded to 1.1,
JMC> and www/mozilla-devel will be upgraded to 1.2a.
  Are you sure, we need mozilla-1.0.1 in ports? Galeon, for example,
  works great with mozilla-1.1 and mozilla-1.2a...

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev@serebryakov.spb.ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |