Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 14:13:22 +0200
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for committer to check some PRs

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 01:23:25PM +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:
>> PR 20910: nessus package update, it is a Bad Thing (tm) for a security
>> tool to be so outdated. This PR comes from the maintainer. It also
>> lists other PRs that can be closed for various reasons. This PR covers
>> nessus, nessus-libnasl, nessus-libraries and nessus-plugins and
>> updates them to the latest available version (1.0.4). Current port
>> won't event get past make fetch :-)
> IIRC, I tried to update it with the PR and something was really wrong
> with it, i.e. the update didn't work.

That was PR ports/18727, which is closed. There is no comment to PR
ports/20910. The feedback on 18727 took two months, and the PR was closed
because it did not compile then + was outdated. :( I really feel comitters
have been ignoring my updates to these ports.

PS. Doegi, my nick is "nickerne" on IRCNet/EFnet, if you/others feel like
discussing this. :-)

Regards,

--
Anders.