Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:15:58 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fat Cat Media Newsletter

Sorry, this one slipped through.  I had just reset the spamassassin
bayesian filter because of a rather silly thing that I did that poisoned
the database.  (hint: dont whitelist your mailing list sender address, that
causes most spam to be scored as about -90 or so and autolearned as ham)

Its interesting to see the mime stripping at work though.  This had fairly
nasty tracking and javascript in the original email.  Unfortunately the
stripping makes downstream spamassassins even less interested.  Mine at
home rated the "cleaned" version at 0.5 :-(.

Cheers,
-Peter