Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:56:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Generic Player <generic@unitedtamers.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What all is involved in changing sound cards?

Assuming that card is supported (I think it is) you won't have to mess
with anything because if you have the driver already in the kernel, it
should just detect the card.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|