Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:08:54 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@FreeBSD.ORG>, ijliao@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bento ports update schedule? (was: Possibly unbuildable ports reminder)

Bill Fenner <fenner@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:

>   This is just a reminder to please periodically check the list of
> unbuildable ports at http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/ .
> A list by MAINTAINER is
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/

Something seems to be strange about this. Being listed as bogofilter
maintainer, looking at
http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-latest/bogofilter-0.8.0.log which
lists %%DOCSDIR%% problems as of Nov 14 16:30 GMT --

two notes:

1. my original shar submission did not contain %%DOCSDIR%%
   See: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/45190

What's this %%DOCSDIR%% about? There must have been some reason ijliao
tried to introduce this variable that I had missed before, even though
it does not work. Should I care?

2. Kris Kennaway fixed the pkg-plist well before the build, Nov 23 23:00
   GMT:  http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/mail/bogofilter/pkg-plist
   yet the build fell over.

This leaves me with two questions:

A. how often does bento update its ports collection?

B. when will bento approximately retry the build?

--
Matthias Andree