Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:12:16 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Change Font size - evolution

I should add, that I did change the fonts in settings form message
displays, but the larger fonts are seem to be the html emails or when
I "Open" the message, so it is in its own window.  I also noticed that
Ctrl+k doesn't work now, Ctrl+a & Ctrl+d still work.  Is this another
setting ?

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com>