Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 18:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ron Steele <ron@infi.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SysAdmin Tools - ideas wanted

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > > If the answer is "no" for any of these (and I know it is), then it's
> > > not a sufficient soloution.
> >
> > Maybe for you it's not.  For normal humans it would be.
>
> Normal human consider it "OK" to run Microsoft products.  Normal
> humans are wrong.

Really, it's not my fault.  They make me run Win95.  It's not too bad, the
reset button is within easy reach, and the machine is fast enough to be
able to run eXceed (in other words, very fast!).

I have to say I am willing to be pragmatic about the system admin tools things.
If libss does 90% of the ideal that's a lot better than most software
does.  I see it sitting there in /usr/lib, but what is it exactly?
Is there any doc?

Ron Steele
(Who just had to ftp his mail file from his ISP because POP couldn't handle
the thousand or so null's at the beginning of his mail file!)