Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 23:47:20 -0400
From:      Carl Phillips <cam76@prodigy.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   this won't cost you one peny

NEVER SEND, SPEND OR ASK FOR MONEY AND STILL MAKE $17093.97

Would YOU like to make $17,000 in just a few weeks? I know what you're thinking, "Yeah, right. I've heard that before!". Well try this! It does not cost you one cent. As a matter of fact, you get paid $10.00 just for signing up (no strings attached).

With a small amount of effort, you can make $17,000. How, you ask? Just follow the steps below:

First, the vehicle for our venture is Resource-A-Day.com. (Do not go there yet, read this first.)

Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs. Sign-up at Resource-A-Day.com under the first ID and you'll get $10 just for joining. (Simple so far. by the way, each person is allowed two accounts, so if you are already a member, no problem.)

Send an email to the third person on the list and put in the subject line: "I signed up under #1".

Copy this letter, delete the #1 person, move the other two up and insert your information at the bottom, in the #3 position. (Please be sure you type your email & your new Resource-A-Day.com URL correctly.)

Now, send this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3 emails saying "I signed up under #1". (That's it, only 3  responses, not 6, or 10 or 20... just 3.)

When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginning. A short (very short) time later, each of those 27 people will have 27 people signed up under them, and so on. After the Fourth Level is done you are $17,000 richer. (Seethe calculations below.)

Here is the list:

#1.
andrewemma2000@hotmail.com

http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/Homeworker/index.shtml

#2.
jasonjcox@hotmail.com

http://www.resource-a-day.com/members3/jasonjcox/index.shtml

#3.
killacam@sprintpcs.com

http://www.resource-a-day.com/members3/killacam/index.shtml

Why not try it ... just for the heck of it. You have nothing to lose, and a LOT of money to gain. Plus you get free advice to gain more internet marketing knowledge to help explode any internet business!

Everybody all over the world may join. Subscription is FREE! You can use the resources you will be receiving from us to gain more internet marketing knowledge and to help explode whatever business you do on the net!

It's actually a 4-in-1 email containing: An Internet Resource of the Day, A Quotation of the Day, A Trivia of the Day and A Joke of the Day.

And here's the best part! You can make money!  Lots of it! Just for signing-up Free and getting others to subscribe...FREE!

Earn $10 just for signing up FREE!  Get others to subscribe...FREE and you earn US$0.40 per member that you sponsor (1st level).  You also earn US$0.20 per member sponsored by the one you sponsor (2nd level). In addition, you also Earn US$0.05 per member of your 3rd level and $0.03 per member of your 4th level!  Use our calculator to calculate your earnings! more...

So go now to the URL listed under #1 and sign up to get started.

(P.S. If you are a US Citizen, you can earn even more money from Resource-a-day with their 10-5-QA program.)

Calculation of Earnings:

Your own sign up $10.00

First Level 27 x 0.40 = $10.80

Second Level 729 x 0.20 = $145.80

Third Level 19683 x 0.05 $984.15

Fourth Level 531441 x 0.03 = $15943.23

Total Potential Earnings $17093.97

Cost to you - NIL - ZIP - ZERO - GRATIS - FREE !!!!!

Also get $5 for signing up. Click on the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=killacam76%40prodigy.net