Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:44:35 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help With 'find' Syntax

On October 25, my /usr partition lost nearly 50% of it's available space.
This disk hasn't had any significant size changes since I built the system
as it basically serves as a gateway.

I'm trying to use the find command to determine what may have been written
to the disk but am not having any luck.  I see primaries such
as -atime, -mtime, -ctime, and -newer and have read the man pages but do not
understand what the best combination to find those files.  Basically how do
I use 'find' to show me all file that were created or modified on October
25?  I've tried commands such as "find /usr \( -newerct 4d \! -newerct 3d
\) -print" but nothing is returned.

Thanks,

Drew