Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:05:18 -0600
From:      Doug McIntyre <merlyn@geeks.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Somewhat OT: Mail Relay Services

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:17:02PM -0700, Russell L. Carter wrote:
> But I hadn't thought that my co-tenants might cause me a problem with
> blacklisted subnets!

Don't go with OVH, I and many other mailop will just outright block OVH.

AWS isn't too bad, but you'll have to jump through some hoops to get
their SMTP blocks lifted. I still see some abuse from AWS ranges though.

I haven't had a problem with Vultr.

Basicly, avoid the cheapest VPS providers, as that is what the SPAMers
are targeting. Or the ones that do nothing for abuse reports, but
that is mostly OVH, Tencent, some DO.