Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:03:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: ctm-cvs

> > ppp core dumping worries me though....
>
> I went though it to see if I could find anything, and long chat scripts
> (40 or more elements) were the only obvious cause I could see...

My chat script is only five or so lines long, it's basically the example
with the values changed.

In any case, this was in the middle of a long transfer and not likely to
be related to chat scripts. Someone else has told me they've seen
it core dump when the line is very busy.

I think I've still got the core dump (no debugging symbols though) I
might be able to pinpoint the routine it dumped in.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)