Date:      Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:07:36 -0500
From:      "Bill Varney" <Bill.Varney@teleca.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Is there a

Repository of supported devices within FreeBSD?

I'm looking to map linux drivers to truly open BSD drivers for a
'conversion' project from Linux to an OS requiring non-GPL-like drivers.
I see the i2c and spi, etc., but browsing the BSD sites, don't see any
vendor specific drivers.

=20

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Varney
=20

Teleca
420 Stevens Ave., Suite 230 Solana Beach, CA 92075
Phone: +96192181876, Fax: +19726966999
Mobile: +96192181876
Bill.Varney@teleca.com
http://www.teleca.com/

Follow what's going on at Teleca's blog on =
http://www.whatsyourideaoftomorrow.blogspot.com/.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is =
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in =
error please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, =
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly =
prohibited.