Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2017 23:27:53 +0100
From:      Nicolas Embriz <nbari@tequila.io>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   syslog-ng package with java support

Hi all, I am trying to use poudriere to create a syslog-ng package with
java and java_mod enable but  can=E2=80=99t find a way to achieve this.

Here is one of the recent output:
http://build.affe.network/data/11amd64-default/2017-11-20_21h47m27s/logs/er=
rors/syslog-ng-3.11.1_1.log
in this case the error seems to be =E2=80=9CJAVA_VERSION=E2=80=A6 configure=
: error: Java
not found"

I selected only the option JAVA =E2=80=9Cbuild with Java support (no module=
s), but
same happens when selecting the option JAVA_MOD=3Don: Build with Java modul=
es
(needs Maven / Internet access) the error just in case:
http://build.affe.network/data/11amd64-default/2017-11-20_21h51m54s/logs/er=
rors/syslog-ng-3.11.1_1.log

This are the options I am using:

---Begin OPTIONS List---
=3D=3D=3D> The following configuration options are available for
syslog-ng-3.11.1_1:
     CURL=3Don: Build with Curl HTTP support
     DOCS=3Doff: Build and/or install documentation
     GEOIP=3Doff: Build with GeoIP support (depreciated)
     GEOIP2=3Doff: Build with geoip2 (MaxMindDB) support
     IPV6=3Don: IPv6 protocol support
     JAVA=3Don: Build with Java support (no modules)
     JAVA_MOD=3Don: Build with Java modules (needs Maven / Internet access)
     JSON=3Don: Build with JSON-C support
     MONGO=3Doff: MongoDB support
     PYTHON=3Doff: Build with Python 2.7 support
     REDIS=3Doff: Build with Redis support
     SMTP=3Doff: Build with SMTP support
     SPOOF=3Doff: Build with spoof source support
     SQL=3Doff: Build with database (libdbi) support
     TCP_WRAPPERS=3Doff: Build with TCP Wrappers
=3D=3D=3D> Use =E2=80=98make config' to modify these settings

Any idea of how to create this package?

Thanks in advance.