Date:      Sun, 25 Dec 1994 13:26:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@io.org>, Robert Floyd <floyd@savant.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCPIP over the Parallel Port

On Sun, 25 Dec 1994, Chuck Robey wrote:

> Way I understand it, there is more than one implementation of TCPIP over
> parallel ports, and they're not intercompatible.  I think he needs to get
> hold of Poul Henning-Kamp, didn't he write it?

	yes, poul wrote the lpip code.  but its really not difficult to
read, just 'use the source, luke' /sys/i386/isa/lpt.c, examine the
functions from the end of the file forward.  all the lpip ones are at the
end.

jmb

ps.  kids are watching star wars in the background,  i am afraid they
want to do a star wars marathon.  thank god there are only 3 movies.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346