Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:46:17 +0530
From:      "tronic solutions" <stronic229@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Technological Collabration

Hi, =0A=0AAfter carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confiden=
t that we can help just as we=E2=80=99ve helped similar companies improve t=
heir profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT servi=
ces at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven=E2=80=99t ma=
naged to connect yet. I would wish to have a discussion together with you f=
or exploring this opportunity & contributing to your needs.=0A=0ATronic is =
an global IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of portfolio ar=
e:=0A=0AWeb Designing:=0ATailored PHP,  java, dotnet based web development =
with unique Web 2.0 apps. Web site creation both commerce and Non-Commerce =
with Open source Cms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shop=
ify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML conversions, Web 2.0 standard Theme Creati=
on, =0A=0AE-commerce Stores:=0ATronic solutions provides you results-driven=
 commerce website to sell your product & services, with customized design &=
 features for individual, B2B, B2C, corporate and E-commerce solutions to w=
orldwide customers.=0A=0AMobile Apps=0AEvolving inspiring concepts into inn=
ovative i phone, ipad, Android OS mobile & tablet Apps. =0A=0AIn Time I'd r=
eally like to plan a call or Skype/other IM chat with you at any given time=
 convenient to you, and take this forward. Let me know your views on this a=
nd I'll be happy to discuss more info with you regarding our expert service=
s in details. =0A=0APlease suggest.=0A=0AThanks,=0ADeepak.W=0ASr. Website &=
 SEO marketing consultant.=0Awww.tronicsolutions.com=0A=0AMail: deepak@tron=
icsolutions.com=0ASkype: tronicsolutions=0APhone: +91-981-8988-070=0AUSA Ph=
one: +1 209-6825-841=0A=0APRIVACY NOTICE: =0AThe info sent is intended only=
 reserved for the person or organization that it's addressed and could cont=
ain confidential and/or privileged content. Any review, re-transmitting, di=
ssemination or other usage of, or taking of any actions in reliance upon, t=
his info by persons or entities other than the meant receiver.