Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:30:20 +0100
From:      Martin Houlden <martin@south.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Free BSD font

HI guys

I currently run a Free BSD server using plesk 8.1 - not that this has =20=

anything to do with my question!

But i'm putting together a corporate ID for a charity, and have been =20
looking for a rounded font. So far i've tried the usual suspects =20
(VAG, arial & helvetica rounded) but not found anything that really =20
works.

Can you let me know what font you've used for the main Free BSD logo =20
- I think it's really very nice and perfectly understated.
Hope you can help, many thanks in advance

Martin

=EF=BF=BC

South=C2=B0 collective thinking
www.south.co.uk