Date:      12 Mar 98 21:02:50 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ssh

At 12 Mar 98 18:09:53 "Paul T. Root" wrote regarding Re: How do you assign the
ROOT user to be able to access via TELNET?

 "T> All the more reason to use ssh

Ok ok guys. So I tried ssh, from the machine to itself for starters.

Is it supposed to be possible to login without password, just like rlogin? It
keeps asking for a password for the key, but just tell me if it is supposed do
work without, and I'll keep rtfm'ing...

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk

---