Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 1999 00:15:47 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pictures from USENIX

David Scheidt wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
> > On Sunday,  4 July 1999 at 15:36:21 -0400, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> > > It also clears up the misconception that being a member of -core requires
> > > a beard.
> > >
> > > A constant 5 o'clock  shadow, maybe, but not a beard.
> >
> > And what's wrong with a beard?
> >
> > Greg
>
> Depends if it 100 F or not.
>
> David, clean shaven for the first time in months, Scheidt

It's 100F here on a regular basis through the summer.  I've had a beard
for over 10 years now.  I shaved it once right after I was married.  My
wife told me I looked like my brother and should grow it back posthaste.

;^)

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com