Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 20:17:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   easy-import

easy-import on freefall just bombed on me, I think probably has something
to do with the change to the new cvs.  Here's the record of the session:

freefall:/a/chuckr/m/unclutter:86 >easy-import
Import from which directory?
files pkg   .
Which? [.]:
Available repositories:
ports src
Enter repository (<TAB>=complete, ^D=show): ports

Selected repository: ports
Existent areas in this repository:
archivers  audio      benchmarks cad        comms      databases  devel
editors    emulators  games      graphics   japanese   lang       mail
math       misc       net        news       pkg        plan9      print
russian    security   shells     sysutils   templates  www        x11
Enter area name (<TAB>=complete, ^D=show): misc

[Working on: ports/misc]
Gimme the module name: unclutter
Enter the module path: ports/misc/unclutter
You're going to create the following new directories:
ports/misc/unclutter
Enter a `vendor' tag (e. g. the authors ID): KOHOUT
Enter a `release' tag (e. g. the version #): unclutter_8
This is your last chance to interrupt, hit <return> to go on:
Checking out the modules database...
cvs checkout: cannot find module `modules' - ignored
failed.
 at /usr/local/bin/easy-import line 363, <> line 5.
freefall:/a/chuckr/m/unclutter:87 >

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |