Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:31:22 +0000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT: Postfix rejects from Freebsd server

I know this may be OT=2C but I could use some help on this one. I've
completed a major changeover in network provider=2C and I've now got a
proper static ip including ptr records for my mail server (the only
service that really counts on this anyway).

If I resolveip for my ip address it shows up my mail server name=2C and
YET I still get deferred rejection from the freebsd mx's.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Pls cc as I'm not subscribed to the list via this account
The new Windows Live Messenger has landed. Download it here.
http://download.live.com/=