Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:40:22 +0200
From:      Heiner =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Strau=DF?= <heiner_ej@yahoo.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: support for Omap3530

Am Mittwoch, den 12.08.2009, 14:31 +0200 schrieb Guillaume Ballet:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As far as I know, nobody actively works on an OMAP port (I may be wrong,
> > though, I remember seeing some discussions about it). Such a port would be
> > very useful, so feel free to work on it :)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Olivier
>
> Hello list,
>
> I am still (silently) working on supporting OMAP3, and especially the
> BeagleBoard. Haven't reached the point where there are much devices
> supported. If you are only interested in the drivers, though, you
> should look into the NetBSD tree.

Hi,
do you have a kernel configuration ? Which loader do you use ? Do you
boot from SD ? I'm at the point to learn nanobsd to generate a boot
image. I hope the board will boot it with u-boot from SD. Most links
about FreeBSD on Beagleboard are looking like this:

http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-bgb/source/checkout

:)

Greetings,
Heiner