Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:46:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alan Char <alanchar@meer.net>
To:        BJohnson@gainesville.usda.ufl.edu, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 3.4 Upgrade crashese

Thanks.  It was definitely the problem in the errata.  I got the
new mfsroot.flp and was fine.  First time I've ever needed to go
to the errata (didn't even know about it) and I've been doing
upgrades from CD-ROM since 2.0!

Thanks also for the source tip, but I'd just as soon avoid
maintaining a build.  That's why I subscribe to the CD-ROM. :-)
--Alan