Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 15:42:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Brent Rector <brent@talou.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: System Halts Temporarily...

What processes are hanging?  I notice that when I am in pine that I often
have to wait for delays to end.  This is largely due to number of emails
in my inbox.  Pine just does not handle the mailbox very efficiently.

Perhaps this is the delay you are noticing.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?